£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 June 2011||£82,400||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This charming semi detached villa forms part of a popular residential pocket. The pristine and stylish interior comprises reception hall, lounge, large kitchen with ample space to dine, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and loft. The specification includes gas C/H. D/Glazing. Driveway to private gardens.
A modern semi detached villa forming part of a popular and very convenient location close to amenities and first class road links. The stylish interior comprises of a reception hallway, spacious lounge, well appointed kitchen with ample space to dine, upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and loft storage area. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, driveway with enclosed and private rear gardens.
Paisley is a bustling town with a great industrial past, historic mills and places of interest which combine with the modern shopping malls, retail parks and supermarkets which make it ideal for family living. The town boasts frequent bus and rail services to a wide variety of destinations including Glasgow City Centre and International airport. For the commuter the M8 motorway is only minutes from this property making a first class base to travel throughout Scotland's centre of commerce and Industry. there is a multitude of schooling options from pre-school to secondary and a number of colleges and a university for all further educational requirements.
Reception Hallway 4' 9" x 3' 7" ( 1.45m x 1.09m )
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.65m x 3.86m )
Kitchen/diner 15' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.65m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.