£300,000 Offers over
*****CLOSING DATE 23/02/2022 @12 NOON**** Immaculate Detached Villa occupying a prime position within a prestigious modern development in Barrhead.
Early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this immaculate detached villa, offered in true walk in condition, set within an ever desirable pocket of Barrhead. Therefore, early internal viewings are essential to avoid disappointment.
Internally, the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with access to all internal apartments and staircase, a bright formal lounge with dual aspect window formations and access to the generous sized modern dining kitchen that boasts floor and wall mounted units, a plethora of integrated appliances and French door access to the private rear gardens. The lower level also offers a well appointed utility room, two piece W.C. as well as a study/ office which is currently being used as a playroom but could also be utilised as a fifth bedroom.
The upper floor of this fantastic family home offers a beautifully presented family bathroom comprising a white three piece suite and ceiling spotlights, four further generous sized bedrooms with bedroom one boasting a stylish two piece en suite shower room and feature walk in wardrobe.
A particular feature of this property is the converted office space housed within the garage which is accessible from the garden and offers electric heating, ceiling spotlights and a window overlooking the garden. In addition, this stunning property also benefits from a system of gas central heating, double glazing, private double driveway and landscaped front and rear gardens.
Lounge 17' 1" x 9' 10" ( 5.21m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 26' 2" x 9' 9" ( 7.98m x 2.97m )
Utility Room 5' 6" x 5' 4" ( 1.68m x 1.63m )
Bedroom One 17' 4" maximum Point x 9' 7" ( 5.28m maximum Point x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 1' 1" ( 3.10m x 0.33m )
Bedroom Five/ Study 8' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.29m )
Garage 15' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.23m )
Garage/ Office Room 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.