£124,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 September 2017||£87,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming 3 bedroom mid-terrace family home. The property is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale &viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer.
This mid-terrace house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, ranging from First Time Buyers, Buy-To-Let investors &those that are looking for a good size family home.
Internally the property boasts well-presented accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of a welcoming entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The spacious Living Room, which is an ideal room to both relax &socialise in, also benefits from a large window to the front aspect which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen, is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus also benefits from the inclusion of built-in oven/hob - convenient access to the rear garden is also provided, via the Kitchen. Concluding the accommodation on this floor is the family Bathroom which comprises of bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin. On the upper floor are 3 bedrooms, which are all doubles in size, with 2 of the bedrooms benefiting from built-in wardrobes. Handy &practical storage provisions can be found throughout the property. The home is well-presented throughout, with bright fresh décor &further benefits from gas central heating &double glazing.
Externally, to the front of the home there is a low maintenance graveled garden, whilst the garden to the rear has a patio seating area &raised lawn area.
Living Room 14' max x 13' 3" ( 4.27m max x 4.04m )
Kitchen 14' x 8' 4" max ( 4.27m x 2.54m max )
Bedroom 13' 5" x 8' 7" exc wardrobe ( 4.09m x 2.62m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 11' 1" exc wardrobe x 8' 5" ( 3.38m exc wardrobe x 2.57m )
Bedroom 10' 1" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.07m max x 2.82m max )
Bonnybridge offers a variety of local shops &amenities which will cater for day to day needs. The location is exceptionally well placed for commuting via the M876/M9 motorway networks providing links to Edinburgh &Stirling, whilst the M80 gives access to Glasgow. Falkirk town centre is approximately 7 miles away &offers a variety of major shops, specialist stores &leisure facilities. There are two main line railway stations within Falkirk &further connection in Camelon, providing links to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.