£390,000 Offers over
Loch Drive has long been regarded as one of Helensburgh's finest pockets located on the lower west side of the town and a short walk to the sea front. Number 8 sits on a beautifully maintained plot with mature gardens and has been owned by the current family for over fifty years.
Internally the property is deceptive in size at around 1700 square foot of living accommodation and despite requiring a degree of modernisation offers a wonderful family home which could be further developed if required (subject to appropriate consents). On the ground floor there is a welcoming porch and hallway which has access to a cloak room, WC and family bathroom. The lounge is located to the front of the property and is vast in size. It has a beautiful circular bay window as does the main bedroom which also looks over the front of the property. There is a large Family/Dining room which has views to the side and rear gardens. A lovely feature of this room is the beautiful circular window. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units with ample space for free-standing white goods. Adjoining the kitchen is a useful larder cupboard which also houses the boiler which has recently been replaced. Completing the ground floor is the fourth bedroom. Upstairs there are two further excellent sized double bedrooms, various store cupboards and access to the attic space. As mentioned externally the property sits in wonderful gardens which have beautiful plants, shrubs and trees. There is a good sized private gated driveway and an attached single garage which has an automatic door. The town of Helensburgh offers a wide selection of excellent local amenities including two train stations allowing easy access to Glasgow, Edinburgh and beyond.
Lounge 17' 2" Exc Bay x 13' 5" ( 5.23m Exc Bay x 4.09m )
Main Bedroom 14' 1" Exc Bay x 12' 5" ( 4.29m Exc Bay x 3.78m )
Dining/family Room 16' 2" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.93m Max x 3.53m Max )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" Max x 9' 7" ( 4.01m Max x 2.92m )
Bedroom 3 13' 2" Max x 9' 4" ( 4.01m Max x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.