£249,500 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming 4 bedroom detached family home, which offers versatile living accommodation &is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this impressive home has to offer.
This spacious detached house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for an expansive family home. The property offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of a welcoming entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned formal Living Room, which is a perfect space for either relaxing or socialising, benefits from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room plus also provides breath-taking views of the Ochil Hills. There is also a good size, separate Dining Room, whilst the Kitchen/Breakfast Room is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus the inclusion of a built-in oven/hob &also benefits from a door leading out to the rear garden. There is an additional room, which is currently used as a TV/Family Room - however, this room could also be adapted to alternative usage, depending on your lifestyle requirements due to the substantial living accommodation on offer throughout the home. Completing the accommodation on the ground floor is a WC.
Living Room 14' 9" x 15' ( 4.50m x 4.57m )
Dining Room 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Family Room 13' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.48m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 13' 7" inc wardrobe x 11' 5" ( 4.14m inc wardrobe x 3.48m )
Bedroom 14' 10" x 11' 11" inc wardrobe ( 4.52m x 3.63m inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 15' inc wardrobe x 11' 11" ( 4.57m inc wardrobe x 3.63m )
On the upper floor are 4 Bedrooms, all of which are doubles in size &with 3 of the bedrooms benefiting from in-built wardrobes. Concluding the accommodation on this floor is a modern 4 piece Family Bathroom, comprising of bath, separate shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. Handy &practical storage provisions can also be found throughout the property.
This lovely family home is well-presented throughout &the property skillfully encapsulates the versatile living accommodation that current, modern lifestyles require. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this charming home has to offer.
To the front of the property there is a well-maintained lawned garden with shrubs &borders, providing eye-catching views of the Ochil Hills. The garden to the rear, consists of a lawn &patio seating area, plus a driveway providing access to the detached double garage, which also benefits from power &lighting.
Menstrie is a popular village, which is beautifully situated at the foot of the Ochil's to the east of the City of Stirling &provides day to day amenities, whilst stunning walks &cycle paths are literally on your doorstep. The historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle &Marches Shopping Centres. The M8 &M9 motorways provide commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Schools: Menstrie Primary School, Alva Academy &Dollar Academy, Dollar. Stirling University is also located close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.