£145,000 Offers over
Well presented mid terrace villa brought to the market in walk in condition. Accom. comprises of vestibule, lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Has off street parking, GCH &DG. Desirable area, good family home early viewing recommended
Mid terraced villa in a highly sought after area of Bourtreehill, Irvine and in close proximity to local schools, shops and with good transport links to Glasgow. Offering spacious accommodation over two levels, the ground floor comprises of freshly decorated entrance hall with double cupboard, front facing lounge with large window offering lots of natural light and double doors leading into a modern fitted kitchen with ample wall and base units and integrated appliances which include; washing machine, dishwasher, electric hob, eye level oven µwave. The garage has been converted to a master bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room comprising of w.c., wash hand basin set with vanity unit,shower cubicle and mirror door storage. The upper level has two double bedrooms, both recently painted and re carpeted and have ample built in storage,modern family bathroom with white suite including Whirlpool bath with over head shower, w.c. and whb set within vanity unit. The property also benefits from DG, GCH has mono block driveway for off street parking and fully enclosed back garden with open outlook and two huts. Early viewing recommended.
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 6" max ( 4.52m x 4.11m max )
Kitchen 13' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.17m max x 2.69m max )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 4" max ( 3.56m x 2.54m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 11' 6" wardrobe ( 2.51m x 3.51m wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.