£250,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 November 2014||£190,125||£2,375|
|27 September 2007||£192,500||£32,500|
|15 December 2006||£225,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Occupying an attractive garden plot within this sought-after pocket of East Renfrewshire; this semi-detached family home delivers the favoured five apartment composition and boasts a stylish decorative finish throughout.
Occupying an enviable location within a quiet residential pocket, yet within comfortable walking distance of both Thornliebank and central Giffnock, this notably well-ordered family home boasts a stylish decorative finish throughout and draws enormous advantage from the spacious and sensibly landscaped garden plot in which it sits.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the ground floor accommodation comprises reception hallway with useful two-piece cloakroom facility off, formal lounge with striking feature fire and surround at focal point, separate dining/family room enjoying pleasant aspects over the rear garden, comprehensively fitted kitchen and extremely practical rear utility porch.
Similarly impressive, the upper floor of this home delivers three extremely well-appointed bedrooms along with a modern family bathroom and also affords access to an expansive attic area which provides a superb additional storage opportunity.
Externally, the property draws advantage from a superb garden which, to the front, enjoys a level off-street parking area. The rear garden has been ympathetically landscaped with the provision of a sizeable sun patio which leads, in turn, to a particularly child friendly area of level lawn.
It should be further noted that this particular home sits within the catchment of a number of highly sought-after East Renfrewshire schools.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.89m )
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.26m )
Utility/porch 5' 9" x 4' 6" ( 1.75m x 1.37m )
Bedroom 1 18' 10" x 11' ( 5.74m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 5" ( 2.03m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.