£145,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this bright and spacious semi-detached villa in very quiet and highly regarded residential pocket in the Southcraigs area of Kilmarnock. Early viewing is highly recommended!
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this bright and spacious semi-detached villa in very quiet and highly regarded residential pocket in the Southcraigs area of Kilmarnock.
This bright spacious family home offers accommodation over two levels. On the lower level we have a welcoming reception hall with a downstairs WC, spacious lounge providing access to the fitted kitchen to the rear.
From the kitchen we have access to the beautifully maintained garden with a paved patio area and a shed at the back.
On the upper floor there are three bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. The front of this property is low maintenance and mono-blocked, with space for several cars to park off road.
Kilmarnock town centre is only a short journey away, where the town benefits from a wide range of amenities including a large selection of supermarket and retail shopping, transport and recreational facilities. For the commuter M77 links to most major commercial centres within the central belt of Scotland and beyond. The area also provides public transport links both via bus and rail networks which connect to Glasgow City Centre and Prestwick International Airport.
Lounge 15' 8" x 14' 5" ( 4.78m x 4.39m )
Kitchen 8' 3" x 14' 5" ( 2.51m x 4.39m )
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.97m x 1.75m )
Maximum (including cupboard space)
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.65m )
Wc 2' 7" x 5' 8" ( 0.79m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.