£175,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 October 2020||£117,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Offered to the market in immaculate condition, this three bedroom semi-detached villa in the popular area of Lawthorn. Accomm. Comprises of: hallway, lounge to open plan dining room, modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. D/g &g/c/h. Early viewing is advised.
Tastefully decorated modern semi-detached villa and finished to a high standard within popular residential area of Lawthorn and in close proximity to local schools, shops and with good transport links to Glasgow. Offering spacious accommodation over two levels, the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, front facing lounge with archway to open plan dining room, conservatory and modern fitted kitchen with large storage cupboard, integrated appliances include: electric oven, gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher &fridge freezer. There is a door in the kitchen that gives access to the side of the house. On the upper floor there are two double bedrooms, single bedroom currently being used as an office and luxury family bathroom comprising of bath with overhead electric shower, W.C., w/h/b &storage set within a vanity unit finished with wet wall panelling and laminate flooring. This ideal family home has been upgraded significantly in the last 2 years enhancing it with oak internal doors and banister, USB charging sockets in lounge, kitchen and bedrooms and beautifully landscaped gardens to front and rear laid with astro turf, chips, and paviour's offering fantastic outside space for children and socialising. The rear garden also has a generous hut with electricity.There is also a multi car mono block driveway and additional visitor's car parking across the road. This property will appeal to many and has to be viewed to appreciate all that it has to offer.
Lounge 12' 2" max x 14' 5" max ( 3.71m max x 4.39m max )
Dining Room 9' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.21m )
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.97m max x 2.31m max )
Conservatory 9' 1" x 9' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.97m )
Brick cavity base, double glazed uPVC windows with polycarbonate roof which has been insulated.
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 12' 7" to wardrobe ( 2.54m x 3.84m to wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.06m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.