£490,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|21 July 2017||£350,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Detached residence within cul-de-sac overlooking Clyde aspects. Comprising 7 principle apartments all of which are spacious, pristine and either overlook landscaped gardens or River Clyde views. The accommodation is enhanced by 2 en-suites, cloakroom toilet and a recently fitted luxury kitchen.
This stunning Detached residence sits at the head of an exclusive cul-de-sac overlooking breathtaking views over the River Clyde towards Dumbarton Rock. The property is further enhanced by the delightful garden grounds which provide a haven of tranquility with private decked and seating areas offering privacy and awe inspiring views beyond the village to the firth of Clyde. The interior is spacious, impeccable throughout and affords style and quality of finish which cannot fail to impress! Comprising entrance vestibule, formal reception hallway, lounge with picture window onto views, dining room, sitting room accessing gardens, recently commissioned luxury kitchen , utility, cloakroom toilet, 4 double bedrooms ( 2 of which benefit from en-suite shower rooms ) main family bathroom and loft storage. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, double garage with store cupboard off and expansive driveway.
Langbank is a picturesque village on the south bank of the River Clyde in Renfrewshire and is approximately 9 miles from Glasgow's international airport with Glasgow city centre approximately another 10 miles beyond. Public transport links to include bus and rail services are available and regular making this an ideal base for the commuter. Neighbouring towns provides an array of shopping and retail park facilities for all general requirements. The road infrastructure is also excellent and will allow swift travelling times to major west coast centres.
Reception Hallway 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
Lounge 17' 9" x 13' 8" ( 5.41m x 4.17m )
Sitting Room 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Dining Room 13' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.17m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Utility 8' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.68m )
Cloakroom Toilet 8' 4" x 4' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.35m )
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
En-Suite Shower Room 7' 4" x 5' 4" ( 2.24m x 1.63m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 3 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 4 (master) 14' x 14' 7" ( 4.27m x 4.45m )
Dresser 5' 5" x 3' 5" ( 1.65m x 1.04m )
En-Suite Shower Room 7' 5" x 5' ( 2.26m x 1.52m )
Bathroom 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.