£350,000 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this expansive 5 bedroom detached family home, which offers versatile living accommodation &is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this impressive home has to offer.
This charming detached house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for a spacious family home. The property offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally, the property boasts extensive accommodation which is set over 2 levels &initially comprises of an entrance vestibule, leading through into the main Hallway. The well-proportioned formal Sitting Room, is an ideal space for entertaining &socialising, as well as benefiting from a large bay window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Snug/Family Room with feature multi fuel stove, also benefits from patio doors providing access out to the balcony - which is an ideal space for alfresco dining as well as a delightful additional place to relax &unwind. There is a formal Dining area situated off the main Hallway &a Kitchen/Breakfast Room which is tastefully tailored with a range of base &wall units, plus the inclusion of an in-built oven/hob. A handy &practical Utility Room, with convenient access out to the rear garden, is also ideally located off the Kitchen/Breakfast Room. There are 2 Bedrooms on this level, with the Master Bedroom benefiting from in-built wardrobes &an En Suite Shower Room, comprising of shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
Sitting Room 17' 10" x 12' 5" exc bay window ( 5.44m x 3.78m exc bay window )
Snug / Family Room 16' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.05m x 2.95m )
Dining Area 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.43m )
Master Bedroom 12' 10" exc wardrobe x 12' 2" max ( 3.91m exc wardrobe x 3.71m max )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 9' 8" max x 11' 8" max ( 2.95m max x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 15' 9" max x 14' 2" ( 4.80m max x 4.32m )
Bedroom 15' 10" x 17' 5" ( 4.83m x 5.31m )
There is an additional room which is currently being used as a Home Office - however, this room could also be adapted to alternative usage, depending on your lifestyle requirements due to the additional living accommodation on offer throughout the home. Concluding the accommodation on this level is a family Bathroom, consisting of Bath, WC &wash hand basin. The staircase from the main Hallway, takes you down to the lower ground floor, offering 2 further Bedrooms, which are both doubles in size &an additional 4 piece family Bathroom comprising of bath, separate shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
The home is well-presented throughout &skillfully encapsulates the versatility that current modern lifestyles require. There is a good range of in built storage space to be found throughout the property &viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this spectacular home has to offer.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn, with shrubs &borders, with a driveway offering off road parking. The rear garden, which wraps itself around the property, has been designed to provide a multi-tiered layout which offers a multitude of areas in which to enjoy the woodland backdrop to the rear. The design of the garden has been fashioned to introduce both a patio &lawn area - any prospective buyer with a passion for gardening or who simply desires a wonderful outside space to enjoy, will be wholly impressed by what is on offer.
Brig O' Turk is ideally situated for those looking to enjoy all the pleasures of living in a small community, set in beautiful &varied countryside, which offers endless scope for outdoor activities. The town of Callander is approx. 6 miles away &offers a range of shopping/leisure facilities, whilst Stirling, Glasgow Edinburgh & the central belt of Scotland are within commuting distance. Dunblane rail station is approx. 19 miles away. Schools in the area include Callander primary &McLaren High school in Callander.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.