£275,000 Offers over
**CLOSING DATE - Thursday 6th October 2022 @ 12.00**A wonderful opportunity to acquire this three bedroom Semi detached villa located in the popular Clochbar Avenue in Milngavie.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this well presented Semi detached villa located in Milngavie Clochbar district.
The accommodation comprises main door entry, warm welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other ground level apartments, stairwell to side, bright and spacious lounge, dining room/office, modern refitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, showerroom and floored attic.
The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units,
In addition the property is further enhanced by off street parking. Well maintained gardens to front and rear.
Early viewing is strongly advised.
The property is located just north of Cockburn golfcourse and is within a short distance of Milngavie village centre and close to Allander Park.
Excellent local amenities catering for most day to day requirements. Excellent local schooling at Milngavie Primary. The secondary school is Douglas Academy.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.73m )
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.17m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' ( 4.14m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 9' x 5' 10" ( 2.74m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.