£435,000 Offers over
Modern Detached Residence offering split level accommodation comprising hallway, cloakroom toilet, study/bedroom 4, lounge with log burner, conservatory, lavish kitchen open to diner, utility, 3 further double bedrooms( master en-suite with dresser)and bathroom. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Double Garage.
This deceptively spacious split level villa offers extensively modernised accommodation within a prime elevated location with awe-inspiring views! The interior has undergone a transformation within the last 12 months to display contemporary styling and convenience which cannot fail to impress. The accommodation comprises reception hallway, cloakroom with toilet off, office/bedroom 4, ambient lounge with log burner, conservatory, lavishly appointed/equipped kitchen open plan to family diner, laundry/ utility whilst upstairs there are 3 further double bedrooms ( master en-suite shower room and separate dresser) and bathroom. The upstairs bedrooms all benefit from stunning aspects which take full advantage of the location.
Shandon is an appealing shorefront village close to Helensburgh with sea loch views and some of Argyll's finest open aspects much of which is encapsulated within this particular residence. amenities and shopping requirements are to be found locally within Helensburgh and neighbouring towns and settlements. Although providing a very rustic ambience travelling times to major centres of commerce and industry are all ideal for commuting. Public transport links are also available.
Bedroom 4/study 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Cloakroom Toilet 6' 6" x 3' ( 1.98m x 0.91m )
Lounge 22' 6" x 14' 5" ( 6.86m x 4.39m )
Conservatory 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 14' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.56m )
Diner 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Laundry/utility 14' 4" x 5' 8" ( 4.37m x 1.73m )
Master Bedroom 17' 2" x 11' 5" ( 5.23m x 3.48m )
En-Suite Shower Room 7' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.29m x 1.68m )
Dresser 6' 3" x 5' 5" ( 1.91m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 3 14' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.