£400,000 Offers over
Desirable chalet bungalow amidst a prime location ideal for families, schooling etc. Comprising reception hallway, spacious lounge, separate dining room cloakroom toilet, fitted kitchen, 5 Bedrooms upon 2 levels (all double sized and comfortable), main bathroom. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Double Garage.
Set back from the roadside by a large sweeping front garden and driveway this impressive chalet bungalow offers detached accommodation ideal for modern family living. The interior comprising of an L-shaped reception hallway, large lounge , separate dining room, fitted kitchen, cloakroom toilet, 3 bedrooms ( 1 currently utilised as an office), family bathroom, whilst upstairs there are 2 very spacious bedrooms with storage. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, double sized garage with power and lighting accessed via a sweeping driveway and a rear garden area with external taps which is secluded and ideal for children.
Helensburgh is an affluent town with wide elegant tree-lined streets, long promenade and attractive parks and gardens to create a pleasantly distinguished atmosphere.
The town enjoys an eclectic mix of small exclusive retail outlets as well as large supermarket and chain stores to ensure an enviable quality and lifestyle. There are regular public transport links to major centres of commerce and Glasgow's international airport is a relatively short car journey away. Schooling can be found locally at all levels. Whilst the town enjoys a vibrant nightlife with bars, restaurants and sporting venues to suit every taste.
Reception Hallway 17' 8" x 6' 4" ( 5.38m x 1.93m )
Lounge 22' 7" x 13' 9" ( 6.88m x 4.19m )
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 17' 8" x 6' 5" ( 5.38m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 5 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 4 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 3/office 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 19' 6" x 15' ( 5.94m x 4.57m )
Bedroom 1 20' x 15' ( 6.10m x 4.57m )
Garage 17' 2" x 14' 9" ( 5.23m x 4.50m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.