£290,000 Offers over
A fantastic two/three bedroom Detached Bungalow with generous room dimensions and enclosed private gardens set within an extremely sought after and established locale close to excellent amenities. Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
An immaculately presented detached bungalow situated within this much sought after and convenient Kings Park location close to schools, shops and public transport.
The accommodation comprises of welcoming reception hallway, bright spacious lounge with bay window and views over the front gardens, fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units, this then leads to the extension which is currently used as a family /sitting room and gives access to the rear gardens, dining room/bedroom three, two further bedrooms and shower room completes the accommodation.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, externally the property enjoys its own well maintained gardens to front and rear and driveway with garage.
Situated within this popular locale the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of shops within walking distance catering for day-to-day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from excellent public transport links, which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. Excellent schooling may be found locally both at primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 16' 9" Into Bay x 13' 10" Max ( 5.11m Into Bay x 4.22m Max )
Kitchen 10' 3" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 3.12m Max x 2.92m Max )
Dining Room / Bedroom 3 13' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.95m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 4.09m Max x 3.61m Max )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" Max x 9' 11" ( 3.15m Max x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.