£325,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this appealing, seldom available extended detached bungalow situated in a sought after area of Howwood. This wonderful home is ideally placed for access to amenities including schools, Bowfield Country Club and road networks. Viewing advised!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this appealing, seldom available extended detached bungalow situated in a sought after area of Howwood. This well proportioned family home is ideally placed for access to amenities including schools, Bowfield Country Club and road networks. The accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway with hardwood flooring, and leading to the inner hall, three double bedrooms, two of which have bay window formations, and the bathroom. The spacious lounge with tiled flooring, patio doors to the rear gardens, and access to the dining room which also has tiled flooring. The rear hall off the lounge leads to the kitchen, the shower room and the utility porch. The kitchen boasts an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset sink. There is an integrated five burner gas hob, double electric oven, one of which is fan assisted, an extractor hood and fridge-freezer. The utility porch is plumbed for an automatic washing machine and leads to the rear gardens. The shower room has a three piece white suite and has tiling to two and a half walls, the remaining walls are wet wall panelled. The inner hall has an under-stair cupboard and the staircase off to two further bedrooms with eave access and cupboards. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a double garage, monobloc driveway and large gardens. Wonderful family and early viewing is advised!
Lounge 16' 3" x 13' 7" ( 4.95m x 4.14m )
Dining Room 16' 4" x 7' 9" ( 4.98m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.39m )
Utility Porch 8' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.16m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 10" narrowing to 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.91m narrowing to 3.56m )
Bedroom Two 12' 10" extending to 15' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.91m extending to 4.60m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Four 15' 1" x 9' 2" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 4.60m x 2.79m narrowing to 2.26m )
Bedroom Five 15' 1" x 9' 2" narrowing to 7' 4" ( 4.60m x 2.79m narrowing to 2.24m )
Garage 19' 2" x 16' 9" ( 5.84m x 5.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.