£177,500 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 2 bedroom mid-terrace house, which is offered in walk-in condition. The property is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale &viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this impressive home has to offer.
This exquisite house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers &internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels, initially comprising of a welcoming entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level.
Immediately drawing you in, is the spacious Living Room; which is the perfect space in which to relax &unwind, whilst also benefiting from large window to the front aspect which allows a wealth of natural light into the room. Situated off the Living Room is the open plan Kitchen / Dining Room; this is the sociable hub of the home &a real standout feature - this modern, stylish room is the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day &the contemporary design, makes this Kitchen one to enjoy; tastefully tailored with an array of wall &base units, fitted worktops &integrated oven/hob &dishwasher. The Kitchen provides space, convenience &storage in abundance, whilst light flourishes in through a window to the rear aspect &patio doors which lead out to the rear garden; in the warmer seasons, roll open the patio doors &step out onto the patio seating area - this makes the ideal space for alfresco dining or purely to enjoy the rear garden. Completing the accommodation on offer on the ground floor is a downstairs WC.
Living Room 13' 2" x 12' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.89m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.90m )
Upper Floor 12' 9" x 9' 10" exc wardrobe ( 3.89m x 3.00m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 10" exc wardrobe ( 3.89m x 3.00m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 12' 10" max x 9' max ( 3.91m max x 2.74m max )
Ascend the staircase to the first floor landing to gain access to the upper floor living accommodation. The spacious principal Bedroom benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes &the secondary Bedroom is also a double in size. Concluding the accommodation on the upper floor is a stylish Family Bathroom which is a further stand-out feature &is exquisitely fitted with bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
The home is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with bright fresh décor &there is a good range of in built storage space to be found throughout the property. The home further benefits from gas central heating system, double glazed windows &solar panels. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this spectacular home has to offer.
To the front of the property is an allocated parking space, whilst the rear garden consists of a patio seating area &lawn, all enclosed by timber fencing.
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.