£695,000 Offers over
*CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 9TH FEBRUARY AT 12PM* An exceptional three-bedroom, detached bungalow in sought after Blackhall, one of Edinburgh’s prime residential locations. This outstanding home is in pristine condition and has been carefully designed from its luxury finishes to its contemporary décor to offer bright, spacious and flexible family living. With picturesque South-West facing gardens featuring an enviable garden room, scenic views over to Corstorphine Hill, a private driveway and superb amenities and well-regarded schooling it is a must-see.
• Stunning bay-windowed living room with focal fireplace. Offers wonderful open views of Corstorphine Hill and direct access to the private South-West facing rear garden
• High-spec designer kitchen/dining room with seamless flow into adjacent snug and out to rear raised decking area. Features NEFF integrated appliances including oven, induction hob and grill. Benefits from separate walk-in pantry and utility room
• Charming snug, ideal for cosy and flexible family living
• A principal double bedroom with front aspect, offers ample room for freestanding furniture. Features luxuriously appointed en-suite shower room
• Two additional double bedrooms, one to the rear and the other to the front. Both with elegant interiors and room for freestanding furniture. One features wall-to-wall bespoke mirrored wardrobes
• A family bathroom features indulgent sunken bath with wall-mounted shower plus separate walk-in shower
• Separate WC with washbasin
• Floored attic space makes for useful additional storage or playroom
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
• Thoughtfully designed and peaceful South-West facing private rear garden
• A dream garden room complete with Wi-Fi, power and heating
• Driveway for up to three cars and unrestricted on-street parking
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.