£92,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 2-bedroom semi-detached home in a popular area of Law. This home benefits from large rooms, a South facing garden and is close to local pubs and towns.
Five things our current owners love about their home:
1. I love the size of the rooms in the house.
2. I always feel like I ve got so much space.
3. I love the large south-facing garden so I always get the sun.
4. I love the patio doors leading out into the garden from the living room.
5. I love that it feels central to all the bigger towns. I love the local pub and takeaways.
Entrance to the property is via a uPVC door into the vestibule with a large storage cupboard, access to the lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Bright lounge with light grey wooden flooring, dual aspect bay window to the front and patio doors to the rear. This space could also be used to accommodate a dining area.
Modern kitchen with high gloss cabinets, complementary worktop, chrome and black accents and space for free-standing appliances. There is additional access to the back garden through a uPVC door.
Generous double bedroom with storage cupboards and views to the front of the property.
Double bedroom with neutral décor and soft grey carpet.
Fully tiled four-piece suite bathroom with shower enclosure, bath, WC and vanity sink.
The front of the property is easily maintained with decorative stones and a monoblock driveway.
The rear of the property offers fantastic views, lawn and an additional monoblock area, perfect for sitting out in the summer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Law Village, Carluke:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting-edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.