£145,000 Offers over
|23 November 2018
|26 August 2011
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom semi-detached family home, which is ideally situated in this popular residential locale.
This charming semi-detached house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for a spacious family home.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &initially consists of an entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living Room, which is an ideal space for socialising/entertaining &is the sociable hub of the home; making it the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day - The Living Room also benefits from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen is located off the Living Room &is fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus the addition of a built-in oven/hob; there is also a rear lobby area with storage, as well as providing convenient access out to the rear garden. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a Bathroom, comprising of bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin. On the upper level are the 3 Bedrooms &the Principal Bedroom benefiting from an en-suite Shower room comprising of shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. There is also handy &practical storage provisions to be found throughout the property. The home further benefits from gas radiator heating &double glazed windows.
Living Room 13' 2" x 13' 7" max ( 4.01m x 4.14m max )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 12' 2" exc wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 3.71m exc wardrobe x 2.95m )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 11' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.58m max x 3.02m max )
The front garden is mainly graveled, providing ease of maintenance, whilst the rear garden is a real stand-out feature of this lovely home. The rear garden has been fashioned to provide a large patio seated area - providing an ideal space for alfresco dining. There is also an expansive lawn area, which offers a delightful additional place in which to relax &unwind.
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.