£155,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 October 2022||£148,000||£24,000|
|19 November 2021||£124,000||£29,000|
|14 June 2019||£95,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming &well-presented 2 bedroom mid-terrace home, which is ideally situated in the picturesque village of Port of Menteith &benefits from attractive outlooks/views. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely property....
This mid-terrace house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers &internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &initially consists of a welcoming entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level.
Immediately drawing you in, is the spacious Living/Dining Room which is the perfect space in which to relax or entertain &is also the sociable hub of the home, making this the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day; light also flourishes in through windows to both the front &rear aspect, as well as providing attractive views to the front aspect. The Kitchen is one to enjoy, with its contemporary design &is tastefully tailored with an array of wall &base units, fitted worktops &integrated oven/hob &dishwasher. The Kitchen provides space, convenience &storage in abundance, whilst a door leads out to the rear garden; in the warmer seasons, step out onto the patio seating area - this makes the ideal space for alfresco dining.
Ascend the staircase to the first floor landing to gain access to the upper floor living accommodation. There are 2 well-proportioned Bedrooms, with the Principal Bedroom also benefiting from in-built wardrobes. Concluding the accommodation on the upper floor is a stylish 4 piece Family Bathroom which comprises of a corner bath, separate shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
Living / Dining Room 19' 5" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.92m max x 3.76m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 14' 3" max &exc wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 4.34m max &exc wardrobe x 2.97m )
Bedroom 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
There is handy &practical storage provisions to be found throughout the property.
The home is well-presented throughout, with bright fresh décor &further benefits from double glazing, plus a solid fuel central heating system with electric boiler back up.
Externally, there is a shared off road parking area &the garden to the rear of the property is landscaped for ease of maintenance with a patio &gravelled area, all whilst enjoying the stunning backdrop of the local hills, making this an ideal space to relax. There is also a large timber shed included within the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.