£270,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available, exceptionally well presented and appealing traditional mid terraced villa situated in a desirable area of Barrhead. This wonderful home is ideally placed for access to amenities and early internal viewing is essential!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available, exceptionally well presented and appealing traditional mid terraced villa situated within a desirable area of Barrhead. This wonderful home is ideally placed for access to amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and transport links including the railway. The generous family accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway, spacious bay windowed lounge with feature timber fireplace with marble plinth and hearth and inset coal effect living flame gas fire. There is a good sized dining/family room with solid "Oak" flooring and a built-in cupboard housing the "Ideal" combi boiler, a recessed alcove and a dining recess. The kitchen boasts a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and pelmet lighting. There is a gas/electric range with extractor hood above, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer and a access to the gardens. The landing leads to one single and two double bedrooms, the master has full length built-in wardrobes and a dressing table. There is a fully tiled bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with an over-bath shower with a deluge head and screen. The upper landing leads to the box room and the attic room. The subjects benefit from having been re-roofed, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens. Early viewing essential!
Lounge 17' 10" x 8' 10" extending to 10' 10" ( 5.44m x 2.69m extending to 3.30m )
Dining / Family Room 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 10' 2" extending to 14' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.10m extending to 4.32m x 2.24m )
Master Bedroom 17' 10" x 8' 10" extending to 10' 10" ( 5.44m x 2.69m extending to 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
Attic Room 14' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.53m )
Box Room 10' x 3' 9" ( 3.05m x 1.14m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.