£145,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached within a very sought after pocket of Kilmarnock, with three well balanced bedrooms, dining room off the lounge and enclosed rear garden with parking to the rear.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached within a very sought after pocket of Kilmarnock, with three well balanced bedrooms open plan dining off the lounge and enclosed rear garden with parking to the rear.
This fantastic home comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway which provides access to all the main apartments with staircase leading up to the upper level accommodation. The lower level comprises of a bright front facing lounge which allows the room to be filled with natural light and provides access into the well proportioned dining room with access into the kitchen off, the kitchen is well presented with a range of integrated appliances and ample base mounted units and gives access out into the rear gardens.
The upper level comprises of two generously portioned double bedrooms and the third is single bedroom or fantastic home office and completing this fantastic home is the well-appointed contemporary three piece bathroom.
Further benefits extends to, gas central heating, double glazing, large corner plot with driveway to the rear of the garden.
Kilmarnock itself has a wide range of fantastic amenities including excellent supermarket and retail shopping, transport, and recreational facilities and is further enhanced by the road links to the M77 which provides great access to Glasgow and beyond. Viewing is advised to appreciate this property fully.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.11m max x 4.11m max )
Dining Room 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 11' 1" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.38m max x 2.36m max )
Bedroom 1 7' 5" max x 10' 8" max ( 2.26m max x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 8' 10" max ( 4.19m x 2.69m max )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.56m max x 3.10m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.