£105,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 August 2018||£65,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An impressive &well-proportioned one bedroom end-terrace bungalow, which is offered in walk-in condition &has been extensively refurbished by the current owner. The property is ideally situated in a popular residential area, with stunning views of the Ochil Hills &viewing is highly recommended...
This exquisite bungalow will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of potential buyers, including those requiring one level living &provides deceptively spacious accommodation.
The accommodation on offer initially comprises of a welcoming entrance porch, with a spacious walk-in storage cupboard &immediately drawing you in, is the well-proportioned Living Room. This is the perfect space in which to relax/entertain &is also the sociable hub of the home, making this the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day; whilst also benefiting from patio doors leading out to the rear garden &also allowing a wealth of natural light into the room; in the warmer seasons, roll open the patio doors &step out onto the patio seating area - this makes the ideal space for alfresco dining or purely to enjoy the attractive rear garden &breath-taking views of the Ochil Hills. The refitted Kitchen is partially open-plan to the Living Room &is a true stand-out feature of this lovely home; the contemporary design, makes this Kitchen one to enjoy; tastefully tailored with an array of wall &base units, breakfast bar, fitted worktops &integrated oven/hob &fridge/freezer. The Kitchen provides convenience &le storage, whilst light flourishes in through a window to the rear aspect. The Bedroom is a double in size &also benefits from views of the Ochil Hills to the rear.
Living Room 15' x 10' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 13' 10" x 9' ( 4.22m x 2.74m )
Completing the accommodation on offer is stylish, modern Shower Room, comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin &WC.
The home is presented to an exceptional standard throughout &it must be said that it really is a credit to the current owner; viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate this stunningly, beautiful home. The property further benefits from a gas central heating system &double glazed windows.
Externally, the property benefits from a shared parking area to the front aspect, whilst the rear garden is designed &landscaped for ease of maintenance; providing a wonderful outside space to enjoy - whether it be to relax &unwind or for alfresco dining/entertaining, all whilst appreciating the eye-catching views of the Ochil Hills.
Menstrie is a popular village, which is beautifully situated at the foot of the Ochil's to the east of the City of Stirling &provides day to day amenities, whilst stunning walks &cycle paths are literally on your doorstep. The historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle &Marches Shopping Centres. The M8 &M9 motorways provide commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Schools: Menstrie Primary School, Alva Academy &Dollar Academy, Dollar. Stirling University is also located close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.