£175,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 August 2017||£124,995||£11,505|
|6 May 2005||£136,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunningly presented and extended three bedroom detached property in an extremely popular pocket of Kilmarnock. The property has been beautifully upgraded by the current owner. Viewing highly recommended.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunningly presented and extended three bedroom detached property in an extremely popular pocket of Kilmarnock. The property has been beautifully upgraded by the current owner.
The internals of the property comprises a welcoming hallway which provides access into the garage and access into the lounge, the lounge itself is of a great proportion with ample space for a dining area to the rear of the property and provides access into the extended kitchen which is contemporary in style with ample wall and base mounted units and breakfasting bar and provides access out into the enclosed rear gardens.
The upper level of this home extends too three bedrooms with all three being presented in fantastic order and well-proportioned and completing this fantastic family home is the beautifully appointed three piece bathroom suite. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, storage throughout the property and South facing rear gardens.
This ever popular pocket of Kilmarnock and rarely available estate (Dean Estate). Ideally located for country walks within the Dean Castle Estate and Country Park on your doorstep. Commuters are also well served with good road access to the M77.
Lounge 23' 10" x 10' 8" Narrowing to 8'10" ( 7.26m x 3.25m Narrowing to 8'10" )
Kitchen 9' 8" at widest x 14' 2" ( 2.95m at widest x 4.32m )
Bedroom 1 10' at widest x 11' 5" at widest ( 3.05m at widest x 3.48m at widest )
Bedroom 2 10' x 11' ( 3.05m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 8' 3" at widest from door ( 2.64m x 2.51m at widest from door )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.