£299,950 Offers over
Immaculately presented detached villa occupying a prime position within a prestigious development in Glasgow's Southside.
Agents highly advise internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning detached villa set within an ever popular modern development, close to local services and amenities.
Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this fantastic family home is a credit to the current owners and sure to impress all who view therefore agents advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway, a bright and spacious formal lounge, a stunning modern fitted dining sized kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall units with integrated appliances, ceiling spotlights, pantry and French door access to the private rear gardens. The ground floor accommodation is complete with a generous sized utility room and two piece W.C.
The upper level of the property offers four well proportioned bedrooms each finished with fitted carpets, a beautiful three piece family bathroom and stylish en suite shower room. A particular feature of this villa is the open outlook from the front of the property offering elevated views of the surrounding area. In addition this truly stunning home also boasts a system of gas central heating, double glazing, private driveway, garage and delightful private landscaped gardens.
Penny Crescent is ideally placed for a vast array of local amenities, including numerous parks, golf courses, shops and restaurants with additional fantastic commuter links.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 5" ( 5.03m x 3.17m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 7" x 10' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.07m )
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" maximum x 11' 5" To wardrobes ( 3.81m maximum x 3.48m To wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.