£365,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|5 April 2019||£325,000||£55,000|
|23 December 2008||£270,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
* CLOSING DATE SET 24TH MAY AT 12PM***
This impressive five bedroom modern detached villa has been thoughtfully planned to create a beautiful family home conducive to modern day living.
Nestled within a cul-de-sac of this modern Cala development is this five bed villa with integral double garage sitting within generous garden grounds.
Entering at ground floor level a welcoming entrance hallway provides access to a dual aspect lounge, a downstairs wc and a fitted kitchen complete with base and wall mounted units and French doors to an outdoor al fresco dinging area within the rear garden grounds. A separate dining room/family room connects the lounge and dining kitchen offering an outlook onto the private back garden and a handy utility room is accessed off the kitchen area.
Ascending to the upper level, a galleried landing leads to five bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a four piece en-suite, dressing area and also provides a dual aspect outlook from a Juliette balcony onto Lagos Lane and the hills beyond. Bedroom two offers an en-suite shower room and storage is provided in each of the five bedrooms. A family bathroom with four piece suite completes the accommodation on the upper landing. Both floors provide separate cupboards off the hallway or landing as well as the provision of attic storage space.
A double integral garage and driveway affords ample off street parking. Early viewing is strongly encouraged to fully appreciate the size and style of luxury accommodation on offer.
Early viewing advised.
Lounge 21' 1" x 12' 4" ( 6.43m x 3.76m )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.28m )
Dining Kitchen 21' 1" x 12' 6" ( 6.43m x 3.81m )
Utility Room 10' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.08m )
Bedroom One 18' 1" x 11' 5" ( 5.51m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Four 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Five 11' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.31m )
Garage 18' x 17' 1" ( 5.49m x 5.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.