£325,000 Offers over
|26 May 2006
|20 June 2003
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** Unexpectedly back on the market ** Spacious detached bungalow with accommodation comprising formal lounge, kitchen / family area, conservatory, four bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. GCH/DG, gardens and large garage.
Allen &Harris present to the market this 4 bedroom detached bungalow which is ideally located for amenities and schooling. The property boasts spacious accommodation which needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
The accommodation on offer comprises an entrance hallway which provides access to the main apartments and bedrooms. There is a formal lounge as well as a large open plan family area and kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a wide selection of both wall and floor mounted units ample work top space with breakfast bar and a built in gas hob, double oven and extractor. Double doors open to a large conservatory. Returning to the hallway there is a good size utility room. The principal bedroom is an excellent size with fitted wardrobes, en-suite shower room and sauna. There is also a study located off which could be used as a walk in wardrobe / dressing room. There are three further double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Further enhancements include gas central heating, double glazing and a large floored loft space.
Externally the property sits in excellent size garden grounds, the front is to the most part laid to lawn. The rear has been hard landscaped. There is a driveway leading to a large garage (approx. 11 x 6m)
Dumbarton is a west coast town steeped in history and character which nestles between the idyllic countryside of Lomond and numerous tourist attractions and the Clyde coast with Glasgow city centre a few miles away.
Formal Lounge 15' Max x 15' Max ( 4.57m Max x 4.57m Max )
Family Area 20' 11" x 20' 10" ( 6.38m x 6.35m )
Kitchen 20' 11" x 8' 10" ( 6.38m x 2.69m )
Main Bedroom 13' 3" x 15' 1" ( 4.04m x 4.60m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 12' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.68m )
Bathroom 8' 10" x 9' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.92m )
Utility Room 11' x 12' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.68m )
Conservatory 28' 4" x 13' ( 8.64m x 3.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.