£230,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 November 2018||£184,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available, generously proportioned extended end terraced villa situated within a sought after area. Early internal viewing of this wonderful family home is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available, generously proportioned extended end terraced villa situated within a sought after area. This spacious family home is ideally located for access to amenities including primary schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport links. The accommodation comprises: Reception hall, front facing lounge with hardwood flooring, timber fireplace with marble plinth and hearth and inset coal effect electric fire. There is a spacious rear facing breakfasting kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset sink. There is an integrated gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. The kitchen leads to the rear hall which provides access to the dining room, utility room, cloakroom and the rear garden. The utility room has a fitted base and wall mounted unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and wall mounted "Baxi" boiler. The front facing dining room / fourth double bedroom has hardwood flooring and four wall uplighters. The landing leads to three double bedrooms, the master has an en-suite bathroom with a four piece suite, and access to a floored attic space via a stow-away ladder. There is also a shower room and a study / home office providing access to the large floored and lined attic room. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and level gardens with patio. Early viewing is imperative!
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 4" narrowing to 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.45m narrowing to 3.07m )
Dining Room / Fourth Bedroom 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 14' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.67m )
Utility Room 6' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.06m x 1.75m )
Master Bedroom 15' x 9' 6" ( 4.57m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Bedoom Three 11' 7" x 6' 2" extending to 8' 1" ( 3.53m x 1.88m extending to 2.46m )
Study / Home Office 8' x 6' 3" ( 2.44m x 1.91m )
Attic Room 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.