£230,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 July 2010||£98,000||£31,000|
|28 April 2010||£67,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stunning semi detached stone villa enjoying a prime position within this much sought after locale. Entrance hallway, lounge with patio doors, fitted kitchen, utility room, family room, three bedrooms and family bathroom, Rear Garden. Viewing Advised.
A traditional built semi detached stone villa offering masses of highly flexible accommodation within the very centre of Clarkston.
This fine period property has been extended to provide a size and style of accommodation very seldom available within the market.
Entering via the front doorway, with entrance hallway, gives access to all lower apartments. The front facing family room has a feature fireplace and window with views to the front. fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units, utility room and completing the lower level is bedroom one with views to the front and family bathroom. On the upper level are two bedrooms that complete the accommodation.
Further benefits include gas central heating and rear gardens.
This central setting within Clarkston has proven continually popular with families due to the proximity of the highly regarded local schooling at both primary and secondary level. Clarkston provides an excellent selection of restaurants, banks, post office, doctors surgeries and health centre. Regular bus and rail services make it an ideal base for commuting, as do excellent road links leading in-turn to motorway networks throughout the central belt. A selection of parks and leisure facilities including Golf, Bowling and Tennis Clubs are also available close by.
Lounge 19' 6" x 11' 6" ( 5.94m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Family Room 13' 6" x 12' ( 4.11m x 3.66m )
Utility Room 4' 9" x 4' 7" ( 1.45m x 1.40m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 13' 1" Max x 13' 1" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.99m)
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 13' 1" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.68m)
Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.34m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.