£260,000 Offers over
A fantastic four bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow with generous room dimensions and private gardens to rear. The property is set within a sought after and established locale close to excellent amenities. Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
An impressive semi detached bungalow situated within this sought after and convenient Rutherglen location close to schools, shops and public transport.
The accommodation comprises of welcoming reception hallway, bright spacious lounge with feature fireplace ,spacious fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units. From the kitchen area there is patio doors leading out to the rear garden. Also on this level is the dining room, two bedrooms and large family bathroom with four piece suite and underfloor heating.
The upper level comprises of two further bedrooms, one with dressing room off and w.c
The basement level of the property is currently utilised as a home gym.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, well maintained gardens to rear and driveway. In addition there is an audio system in both the kitchen and bathroom by way of speaker on the ceiling.
Situated within this popular locale the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of shops within walking distance catering for day-to-day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from excellent public transport links, which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. Excellent schooling may be found locally both at primary and secondary levels.
Basement 16' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.15m )
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 15' 8" ( 3.25m x 4.78m )
Dining Room 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' ( 3.23m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 11' ( 2.90m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 10' 5" ( 2.31m x 3.17m )
Bedroom One 17' 9" x 7' 7" ( 5.41m x 2.31m )
Dressing Room 6' 6" x 6' 1" ( 1.98m x 1.85m )
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.