£475,000 Offers over
* Closing date set - Thursday the 5th of October at 12 noon.
Now requiring complete renovation, this is a generously proportioned semi-detached home in sought-after Liberton. Enjoying an unspoiled open outlook, this property has much to off er and with its flexible living spaces, plentiful natural light, and rear garden, will make a wonderful family home. Offering a blank canvas, buyers have the rare chance to create a modern and comfortable house that reflects their own style, and with scenic green spaces, excellent amenities, and schooling nearby it is an exciting opportunity.
• Bright living room with bay windows overlooking the front garden and featuring built-in cabinetry and a focal fireplace set into wooden mantle.
• Spacious dual-aspect kitchen adjoining the family/dining room. Provides side garden access.
• Light-filled family/dining room with hardwood flooring and French doors leading out to the rear garden. Built-in cabinetry sits either side of a focal mantlepiece with a tiled insert.
• Light and airy principal double bedroom positioned to the rear with a built-in Edinburgh press, and a feature mantlepiece.
• Second double bedroom and a smaller single bedroom, both to the front of the property and with timber flooring under carpeting.
• Bathroom with bath and washbasin, and a separate WC.
• Front garden with a large shed and a well-kept rear garden offering lovely Arthur’s Seat views.
• Single-car gravel driveway and on-street parking.
• Fishers electric heating and single glazing throughout with secondary glazing added to the upper floor windows.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.