£170,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached villa located within the popular area of Kirkintlloch, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached villa located within the popular area of Kirkintlloch, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment as this property is located within a very much sought after area.
The property will require upgrading and modernisation throughout however this is reflected with the value of the property.
The property comprises: Reception Hall, family size lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, garage, front and rear gardens. Iona Way also benefits from a cul-de-sac locale.
Kirkintilloch offers a vast amount of amenities including good quality restaurants, shops, bars, supermarkets and the recently developed Southbank Marina. There are also numerous leisure facilities including Kirkintilloch Leisure Centre and various sporting courts / clubs, Kirkintilloch Bowling Club, various water sports on the canal including, canoeing, rowing, there are also golf courses in both Kirkintilloch and neighbouring Lenzie where there is also tennis courts and Lenzie Rugby Club.
Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.10m )
Dining Room 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" Max x 9' 11" ( 3.51m Max x 3.02m )
Bedroom 2 13' 7" Plus Recess x 8' 8" ( 4.14m Plus Recess x 2.64m )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.