£450,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 August 2007||£320,000||£40,000|
|24 March 2005||£280,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Welcoming to the market this fantastic five bedroom detached bungalow ideally located for the highly sought after local schooling and the surrounding local amenities. Viewings for this property are highly recomended to apreciate the full size of the home and surrounding plot.
Allen and Harris are delighted to welcome to the market this fantastic five bedroom detached bungalow located within the premier district of Clarkston. This traditional detached bungalow will undoubtedly delight all who view it, offering spacious and well-presented accommodation throughout.
The lower level extends to entrance vestibule, modern reception hallway, formal lounge, TV/family room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility, conservatory, Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Upstairs offers four bedrooms with feature eyebrow dormers. Modern features include gas central heating and double glazing. The home sits within well-tended and private gardens to front and rear with off street parking by way of monobloc driveway and single garage. Clarkston offers an excellent range of facilities within walking distance including shops, popular multi denominational schooling, upmarket restaurants and regular rail and bus services with an abundance of private golf, tennis and rugby clubs. A home that merits early viewing strictly by appointment.
Lounge 14' 3" In to Bay x 13' 3" ( 4.34m In to Bay x 4.04m )
Sitting Room 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
Dining Room 10' 5" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.17m Max x 2.90m Max )
Kitchen 9' 4" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 2.84m Max x 2.54m Max )
Utility Room 8' 5" x 5' 8" ( 2.57m x 1.73m )
Conservatory 10' 8" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 3.25m Max x 3.00m Max )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" at longest Point x 11' 3" Excluding wardrobes ( 4.42m at longest Point x 3.43m Excluding wardrobes )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 3 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 4 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 5 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.