£230,000 Offers over
Detached villa forming part of a sought after development close to amenities and schooling. Comprising entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms (master en-suite) bathroom. GCH/DG. Private gardens, garage.
Allen &Harris present to the market this modern three bedroom detached villa located within a popular development close to local amenities and schooling. Early viewing is advised as interest is expected to be high.
The accommodation on offer comprises the entrance porch leading to a spacious lounge. There is a dining off the lounge with access to the kitchen, this is fitted with a range of both wall and floor mounted units, ample worktop space with built-in hob, oven and extractor hood. In addition there is plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. The upper level has three bedrooms, the principal has an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. Lastly the family bathroom which is fitted with a three piece suite.
Further enhancements include gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there are very well tendered gardens with southerly aspects and a wide array of planting as well as a patio with covered veranda. There is a driveway to the front leading to an integral garage.
Dumbarton is a west coast town steeped in history and character which nestles between the idyllic countryside of Lomond and numerous tourist attractions and the Clyde coast with Glasgow city centre a few miles away. Retails parks and shopping centres to hand providing general day to day facilities. Public transport links include regular bus and rail services with access to road infrastructure which makes it an ideal commuter base.
Lounge 15' 7" x 14' 9" ( 4.75m x 4.50m )
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
Bathroom 8' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.67m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.