£250,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to market this detached four bedroom villa situated within a seldom available address in Kilbarchan, with amazing potential for a range of prospective buyers and large front and rear gardens with driveway extending down the side. Internal viewing advised!
Allen &Harris are delighted to market this fantastic four bedroom detached villa situated within a seldom available address of Kilbarchan, with amazing potential for a range of prospective buyers, large front and rear gardens with driveway extending down the side.
Wheatlands Farm Road is well situated within great proximity to a range of fantastic local amenities that Kilbarchan has to offers. The property itself comprises a large welcoming hallway which gives access to all the main accommodation with stair case leading up to the upper level. The lounge is of a tremendous size with large windows to the front allowing for ample natural light to fill the room. The lounge also gives access to the spacious dining room with secondary access into the kitchen off. The kitchen has an excellent range of wall and base mounted units with a range of integrated appliances and separate utility area off which gives access to the rear gardens and the entrance level is completed by 2 bedrooms. The upper which completes the internals of this property comprises of two generous bedrooms with both bedrooms having in built storage off and the primary bedroom boasting from an ensuite shower room off.
Kilbarchan is an historic conservation village which offers a range of local shops and facilities. The property is further enhanced by a system gas central heating and double glazing. The rear garden is of an amazing size with mature conifer trees adding privacy so the gardens are not over looked.
Lounge 25' 6" x 10' 7" ( 7.77m x 3.23m )
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.63m )
Office/bedroom 11' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 11' 10" narrowing to 8' " x 9' 4" ( 3.61m narrowing to 2.44m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.