£155,000 Offers over
A rarely available, semi-detached villa conveniently located for a host of amenities and transport links. This family home comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and shower room. Driveway. Gardens. Viewing Advised.
A bright proportioned semi detached villa that offers an abundance of space geared to comfortable modern living.
The property accommodation comprises of bright spacious lounge, kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units. three spacious bedrooms and shower room with three piece suite.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, gardens and driveway. Early viewing is advised.
Excellent public transport links are available close by which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and nearby destinations. Excellent schooling can also be found locally both at primary and secondary levels. Access to the M74 motorway network.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 15' 4" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 4.67m Max x 3.25m Max )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.23m Max )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.56m Max x 3.25m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.