£160,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|21 June 2019||£135,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming 2 bedroom, traditional home, which is nestled within the idyllic rural village of Croftamie. Viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that this delightful home has to offer.
The property, which dates back circa 1820, offers well-proportioned living accommodation &is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers
Internally the property boasts comfortable accommodation which is set over 2 levels &initially consists of an entrance vestibule. Immediately drawing you in, is the Sitting Room, which is the perfect space to relax &unwind, with a feature wood-burning stove &also benefiting from large window to the rear aspect which allows a wealth of natural light into the room. Alternatively you can gravitate towards the Kitchen / Dining Room, this is sociable the hub of the home &an ideal space where friends &family can gather at the start &end of the day. The contemporary design makes this Kitchen one to enjoy; tastefully tailored with an array of wall &base units, fitted worktops &integrated oven/hob &fridge/freezer. The Kitchen provides space, convenience &storage in abundance; light also flourishes in through a window to the front aspect.
Ascend the staircase to gain access to the first floor accommodation; the two bedrooms on offer are both well-proportioned in size &concluding the accommodation on offer is a Family Bathroom comprising of a bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
The home is well-presented throughout, with bright fresh décor &there is handy storage space to be found throughout the home.
Sitting Room 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 14' 11" x 10' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 12' max x 8' 9" max ( 3.66m max x 2.67m max )
The private rear garden is an additional lovely feature of this charming home; with a patio seating area, which is ideal for alfresco dining &a lawn area, with shrubs &borders. The garden backs on to open fields, whilst there is a stone built outhouse with a store cupboard for each property in the terrace.
Croftamie is a quaint village, within convenient proximity to Loch Lomond &the Trossachs National Park, which provides scenic walks/views of the hills &the Loch itself. The village offers local amenities, including a nursery; whilst Drymen, which is nearby, has a larger range of local services including, primary schooling, pub &hotel as well as the Buchanan Arms Leisure Club. Milngavie, which is approx. 12 away has a further array of shops &services, plus supermarket &a rail link to Glasgow &Edinburgh. There are also secondary schools in the area, including Balfron High School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.