£195,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 November 2013||£108,600||£11,400|
|28 February 2005||£120,000||£25,000|
|31 October 2003||£95,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stunning semi detached villa situated within this admired and popular modern development. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, downstairs wc, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Early Viewing is strongly advised.
A substantial and stunning Semi Detached Villa occupying a prime position within sought after modern development. The property is in true turn key condition and a credit to the current owners.
Providing generously proportioned accommodation formed over two levels comprising welcoming reception hall, bright spacious lounge, well equipped fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units, dining room with patio doors to rear gardens and a convenient w.c completes the ground floor accommodation.
Located at first floor level are three generously proportioned bedrooms and a well-equipped bathroom completes the accommodation at this level.
The property further features a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units, gardens and driveway. The property also has great storage facilities.
Cambuslang offers a range of local shopping facilities with further amenities available at Rutherglen and East Kilbride. Access is available to the motorway network system. Public transport links and local schools are situated nearby. Recreational facilities within the area include several public parks, bowling and tennis clubs and a choice of golf courses.
Lounge 15' 4" x 13' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.99m )
Dining Room 9' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.16m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 10" ( 1.88m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.