£280,000 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this exquisite 2 bedroom detached house, offering modern &contemporary living accommodation, whilst being set within the beautiful Trossachs countryside within the highly desirable Brig O Turk locale.
Fois House was designed &built buy the current owner, offering modern &versatile living accommodation which very much in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements. The property was built with planning permission as a Holiday Let, so does not have a residential title &therefore not permitted for all year residence - the owner is ideally looking to sell as a complete package with The Shieling(which is also being marketed for Offers Over £217,500) but the owner may potentially consider selling the properties individually, as separate purchases.
The accommodation on offer for Fois House initially comprises of an entrance vestibule &immediately drawing you in is the expansive Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room; this stand-out feature is the sociable hub of the home &is the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day. The modern, stylish Kitchen is one to enjoy; tastefully tailored with an array of base &wall units, fitted worktops &integrated appliances to include oven/hob, washing matching &dishwasher; the Kitchen provides space, convenience &storage in abundance. Alternatively you could gravitate towards the Lounge/Snug, which is the perfect space in which to relax/unwind, with a feature wood burning stove.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 20' 5" x 15' 8" ( 6.22m x 4.78m )
Lounge / Snug 15' 8" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.78m max x 4.39m max )
Bedroom 12' 2" max x 10' 6" inc wardrobe ( 3.71m max x 3.20m inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 12' 2" max x 10' 4" inc wardrobe ( 3.71m max x 3.15m inc wardrobe )
Light flourishes in through the patio doors to the front aspect; roll open the patio doors &step out onto the raised decking area, this ideal for alfresco dining, outside entertaining or to purely enjoy the scenic surroundings. Completing the accommodation on the ground floor is a modern Shower Room which is tastefully fitted with a shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
Ascend the stairs to the upper floor accommodation; the two Bedrooms are both doubles in size &both also benefit from in-built storage. Concluding the accommodation is a stylish Family Bathroom, comprising of a bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
The property, is set in the heart of the Trossachs National Park on a minor no-through road, with a 5 bar wooden gate providing access to an expansive driveway. The garden wraps itself around the property, ensuring that throughout the course of the day, there is always a space in which to appreciate the surrounding views &woodland backdrop.
Brig O' Turk is ideally situated for those looking to enjoy all the pleasures of living in a small but active rural community, set in beautiful &varied countryside, which offers endless scope for outdoor activities. The town of Callander is approx. 6 miles away with a range of shopping/leisure facilities, whilst Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh &the central belt of Scotland are within commuting distance. Dunblane rail station is approx. 19 miles away. Schools in the area include Callander primary &McLaren High school in Callander.
Agents Note; It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across Scotland. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.