£217,500 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this charming 2 bedroom detached cottage, which sits on generous garden grounds &is set within the beautiful Trossachs countryside within the highly desirable Brig O Turk locale.
The Shieling, which dates back circa 1930, has been updated &improved to a high standard by the current owner, to ensure the home is more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements. The property is ideally looking to be sold as a complete package with Fois House(which is also being marketed for Offers Over £280,000) but the owner may potentially consider selling the properties individually, as separate purchases.
The accommodation on offer for The Shieling consists of an entrance vestibule &immediately drawing you in is the partially Open Plan Lounge &Kitchen/Dining Room; this is the sociable hub of the home &is the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day, whilst light flourishes in through the windows to the front, rear &side aspect. In the warmer seasons, roll open the patio doors from the Lounge area &step out onto the raised decking area, this ideal for alfresco dining, outside entertaining or to purely enjoy the scenic backdrop. The stylish Kitchen is one to enjoy; tastefully tailored with an array of base units, fitted worktops &provides space, convenience &le storage.
Accessed via the inner Hallway are the two Bedrooms, which are both well-proportioned with one of the Bedrooms benefiting from an en-suite WC. Completing the accommodation on offer is the Family Bathroom which is tastefully fitted with a bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
Lounge Area 11' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.38m )
Kitchen / Dining Area 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 13' 8" x 6' 5" ( 4.17m x 1.96m )
En Suite Wc
The cottage, is set in the heart of the Trossachs National Park on a minor no-through road, with a driveway to the front providing off road parking &access to the timber garage. The substantial rear garden is a real stand-out attribute of this lovely home; there is an expansive lawn area ensuring that throughout the course of the day there is always a beautiful space in which to appreciate the surrounding views &woodland backdrop; any prospective buyer with a passion for gardening or who simply desires a wonderful outside space in which to enjoy, will be impressed.
Brig O' Turk is ideally situated for those looking to enjoy all the pleasures of living in a small but active rural community, set in beautiful &varied countryside, which offers endless scope for outdoor activities. The town of Callander is approx. 6 miles away with a range of shopping/leisure facilities, whilst Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh &the central belt of Scotland are within commuting distance. Dunblane rail station is approx. 19 miles away. Schools in the area include Callander primary &McLaren High school in Callander.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.