£180,000 Offers over
|23 June 2017
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available, very well proportioned semi detached villa situated within a sought after area in Johnstone. Early internal viewing of this lovely family home is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available, very well proportioned semi detached villa situated within a sought after. This lovely family home is ideally placed for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport links. The generous family accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a panelled security door, spacious rear facing lounge with "Oak" effect laminated flooring, a well appointed dining kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with pelmet lighting and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, an integrated stainless steel five burner gas hob, electric double oven, one of which is fan assisted, extractor fan and fridge-freezer, In addition there is a dishwasher, space for a fridge-freezer and rear facing French doors to the enclosed gardens. There is also a cloakroom with two piece suite on the ground floor. The upper landing has a built-in shelved cupboard and leads to three double bedrooms, the partially tiled bathroom and the attic. The master bedroom has a good sized en-suite shower room with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a wet wall panelled shower enclosure. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, full double glazing, u.p.v.c. roofline, a built-in garage which houses the "Ideal" combi boiler, a tarmac driveway for two cars and easily kept lawned gardens. Early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate!
Lounge 16' 6" narrowing to 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 5.03m narrowing to 4.17m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Master Bedroom 13' 9" narrowing to 11' 10" x 8' 2" ( 4.19m narrowing to 3.61m x 2.49m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 10' narrowing to 8' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.05m narrowing to 2.46m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.