£230,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 December 2005||£163,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Nestled in Bishopbriggs, this beautifully presented semi-detached home features a charming extension. With a welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, versatile extension, three bedrooms, bathroom, gardens, driveway, and garage, it's an ideal family residence in a desirable location.
As you enter the accommodation, a warm and inviting hallway greets you with tasteful decor that sets the tone for the entire house. The spacious lounge, flooded with natural light from a large front window, features high-quality wooden flooring that complements the bright decor and ceiling spotlights. An opening at the back of the lounge leads to a separate dining room overlooking the rear garden. The neutral kitchen offers a range of base and wall units, matching work surfaces, space for freestanding appliances.. A bright extension off the kitchen provides a versatile space for a separate public room, utility area, or breakfast room.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, each boasting contemporary decor, quality flooring, and large windows for maximum natural light. The stylish family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Externally, the property boasts an immaculate front garden, a driveway, a detached garage, and a private rear garden with a patio area, perfect for entertaining, dining alfresco
or enjoying the sun.
Situated in a prime location, Meadowburn offers easy access to Bishopbriggs town centre, where a wealth of local amenities awaits, including shopping options and renowned schools. The property's advantageous position also ensures convenient access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond, thanks to the established road networks and excellent public transport links, such as Bishopbriggs Train Station and bus routes.
Lounge 13' 7" Widest Point x 13' 7" Widest Point ( 4.14m Widest Point x 4.14m Widest Point )
Dining Room 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 11' x 7' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.26m )
Rear Porch 6' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.01m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 8" Widest Point x 8' 11" Widest Point ( 4.17m Widest Point x 2.72m Widest Point )
Bedrrom Two 11' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.