£220,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this lovely extended semi detached villa with four bedrooms with en-suite off the main bedroom. Located in a quiet pocket of Barrhead. Presented in lovely order throughout. Early viewing is advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this lovely extended semi detached villa with four bedrooms with en-suite off the main bedroom. Located in a quiet pocket of Barrhead. Presented in lovely order throughout.
Quiet cul-de-sac location within a popular pocket of Barrhead. Close proximity to a range of local amenities with schooling at both primary and secondary within excellent proximity. Comprising entrance hallway with storage off and gives access into the lounge. The lounge itself is of a great size with front facing windows allowing for natural light to fill the room. The lounge also gives access into the dining kitchen and an internal hallway with stairs to upper level. The dining kitchen is of a great size with the kitchen having a great range of wall and base mounted units with a range of integrated appliances with the kitchen also giving access into the utility room which also has a great range of base mounted units and also gives access into the integral garage. The upper level consists of four bedrooms with the primary bedroom boasting from an en-suite shower room off and the three other bedrooms all are of a good size and completing the internals of this impressive home is the three piece family bathroom which is contemporary in style.
This home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating throughout and double glazing. The property is situated on a corner plot so boasts from an impressive driveway leading up to the integral garage.
Lounge 16' 6" narrowing to 13' 9" x 12' 8" ( 5.03m narrowing to 4.19m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.75m x 2.87m )
Utility Room 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 10' 5" narrowing to 8' 5" x 7' ( 3.17m narrowing to 2.57m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 20' 2" narrowing to 16' 1" x 7' 7" ( 6.15m narrowing to 4.90m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 14' 1" x 8' 11" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 4.29m x 2.72m narrowing to 2.51m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 9' ( 3.12m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.