£200,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|24 June 2005||£129,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Impeccably presented semi-detached home with prime location near amenities, schools, and transport links. Features spacious lounge, modern kitchen, family bathroom, two double bedrooms, FULLY FLOORED AND LINED ATTIC, driveway, and gardens.
Upon entering the accommodation through a convenient porch, you will be greeted by a light-filled and spacious lounge. The large front window floods the room with natural light, highlighting the high-quality carpeted flooring, contemporary décor, and a cleverly placed cupboard under the staircase. The modern kitchen boasts a range of base and wall mounted units, complemented by contrasting work surfaces and stylish splash back tiling. It is fully equipped with an integrated double oven and hob, as well as ample space for freestanding appliances. Moving to the first floor, you will find two tastefully decorated double bedrooms with built-in storage solutions. The stylish family bathroom features a three-piece suite comprising a W.C, wash hand basin, and a bath with a shower over. For added convenience, the fully floored and lined attic can be accessed via a spiral staircase on the first floor landing. Outside, the property features an immaculate lawn and a multi-car driveway at the front. The rear offers a well-maintained lawn, seasonal plants and shrubs, and a patio area, perfect for entertaining or enjoying the sun.
The property benefits from a range of local amenities, good public transport links to Glasgow and surrounding areas, and is conveniently located for access to nearby M80 for commuting to Stirling and Edinburgh.
Lounge 14' 8" extending to 16' 0" x 12' 9" ( 4.47m extending to 4.88m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' ( 3.89m x 2.44m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
Attic 15' 1" Widest Point x 9' 10" Widest Point ( 4.60m Widest Point x 3.00m Widest Point )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.