£265,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 December 2018||£222,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stunning detached villa situated within this admired and popular modern development. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, downstairs wc, three bedrooms (en-suite) and family bathroom. Early Viewing is strongly advised.
A substantial and stunning Detached Villa occupying a prime position within sought after modern development. The property is in true turn key condition and a credit to the current owners.
Providing generously proportioned accommodation formed over two levels comprising welcoming reception hall, bright spacious lounge, well equipped fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units, utility room, dining room/sitting room with patio doors to rear gardens and a convenient w.c completes the ground floor accommodation.
Located at first floor level are three generously bedrooms (master en-suite) and well-equipped bathroom completes the accommodation at this level.
The property further features a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units, gardens and driveway. The property also has great storage facilities.
Laird Grove is located within the highly regarded Tannochside district of Uddingston and is particularly popular due to the convenience and location of the schools and shops. Uddingston is highly regarded for its excellent Main Street where you can find the majority of every day shopping needs and a great choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs. For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train services from Uddingston to the surrounding towns and cities including Glasgow and Edinburgh. The M74 &M8 motorways provide excellent access to the central belt linking the surrounding towns and cities.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 11' 5" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.48m Max x 2.64m Max )
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.55m )
Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.81m Max x 2.90m Max )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.12m Max x 2.87m Max )
Bathroom 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.