£220,000 Offers over
Set in a popular residential location close to The Royal Infirmary, this is a bright and generously proportioned three-bedroom semi-detached home in Little France. Whilst in need of some cosmetic upgrades, with its well-thought-out layout, private garden, driveway, and garage, it has much to offer those looking to create a comfortable home in their own style. Near to excellent amenities, scenic green spaces, and schooling this property presents a fantastic opportunity.
• Bright and generous south-west-facing lounge with wood-inspired flooring and a large picture window overlooking the front of the property. A tasteful archway opens-up the room into the adjoining family/dining room.
• Dual-aspect kitchen providing direct rear garden access. White shaker-style wall and floor units, a colourful splashback, and black marble-effect worktops sit alongside an integrated gas hob and oven.
• A versatile family/dining room adjoining the lounge with sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
• Light and airy south-west-facing principal double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
• Second double bedroom featuring built-in mirrored wardrobes, and a smaller single bedroom.
• Modern wet room with a washbasin and WC.
• Low maintenance paved front and rear gardens.
• Single-car detached garage with power and a private driveway.
• Gas central heating and double glazing.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.