£320,000 Offers over
Traditional detached residence within large gardens overlooking Loch Fyne comprising entrance porch, reception hallway, living room with log burner, wrap around conservatory, lounge, kitchen, utility, shower room, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom. Oil C/H. garage amidst large gardens. Shed/Outhouse.
The Old School House sits within expansive and mature garden grounds by Loch Fyne offering a period residence, circa 1870, complete with a multitude of character and ambience throughout its interior. The original charm is there in abundance however is ably complimented by central heating and the notable feature such as the log burner to create warm as you marvel at the views over the loch and its seasonal changes. The layout comprises entrance porch, reception hallway, downstairs shower room, living room, wrap around conservatory, lounge, kitchen, utility, upstairs 3 double bedrooms and bathroom. The specification includes oil central heating, double glazing, garage, outhouse and large gardens. which to front offer outstanding loch aspects.
Furnce is a small coastal village complete with local amenities found upon the banks of Loch Fyne, Inverary can be found to the north of the village whilst the town of Lochgilphead can be found south. Both of these locations offer a more comprehensive array of amenities and leisure activities. Outdoor pursuits are in abundance due to the rustic nature of the landscape with its picture postcard appearance, water based activities are available upon the loch. Public transport is available on a regular basis to major centres such as Helensburgh and Glasgow city centre and International airport.
Living Room 15' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.70m x 2.90m )
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 21' 3" x 18' ( 6.48m x 5.49m)
Lounge 15' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 15' x 9' 6" ( 4.57m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.62m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.65m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 3 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.