£165,000 Prices from
MARKETING SUITE NOW OPEN Thursday - Monday 11am - 5pm
Call 01292 267248 to speak to our sales agent.
Allen &Harris offer a warm welcome to a premium quality new homes development at Afton Braes situated in the beautiful Ayrshire countryside, with stunning views of the Afton Hills.
The Broomhill is our stylish, modern bungalow offering a simplistic living arrangement, comprising of three good sized bedrooms with an open plan dining experience.
Campbell Homes are delighted to introduce a collection of 156 carefully-crafted 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom new homes to this charming, rural location in Cumnock.
Every stage of the construction is personally supervised by a director of Campbell Homes, the builders, to give exceptional attention to detail and quality resulting in a superb home with the highest degree of insulation, comfort, amenity and value for money.
A small town in a farming heartland 15 miles to the east of Ayr, Cumnock is swaddled by beautiful scenery typical of this part of south west Scotland. With well-preserved buildings dated back to the 1700s, the town square has real charm that belies the fact it is just 45 minutes' drive from the heart of the cosmopolitan centre of Glasgow.
History books show the town's prominence in the struggles of the covenanters back in the 17th century, and many graves and memorials to the covenanters can be found in this area of historical significance. William Wallace is reputed to have lived in nearby Glen Afton. The town was also once famous for its exquisite decorative wooden snuffboxes.
Cumnock today has a wide range of facilities including independent family run shops excellent schools, a modern community hospital, a leisure centre and many clubs and societies.
Campbell homes (Afton Braes Ltd.) are registered with the NHBC and are covered by its 10 year Buildmark cover. While particulars have been prepared with due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, they are intended as a guide only and the right is expressly reserved by the company to amend or vary same without notice. Consequently, nothing contained herein shall constitute or form part of any contract. Campbell Homes (Afton Braes) Ltd. reserve the right to alter or change the specification at their discretion. All visuals and photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.