£329,995 Guide Price
The Lismore is an impressive four bedroom home with integrated garage.
The spacious hallway leads to the lounge and also to the fabulous kitchen/dining room with utility cupboard, WC and French doors leading to the garden. Upstairs you will find bedroom one, with dressing room and en-suite, along with three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A great place to live, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest towns and was gthe country's first designated 'New Town'. With a wide range of local amenities and the fantastic facilities of Glasgow just a short drive away, it's an ideal location for modern living.
***Please note that images shown are of a similar style property on site***
Ground Floor Plan
Kitchen/dining/family 24' 6" x 11' max ( 7.47m x 3.35m max )
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.53m )
Garage 17' 5" x 9' 4" ( 5.31m x 2.84m )
WC 8' 1" x 3' 8" ( 2.46m x 1.12m )
First Floor Plan
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 4 13' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.84m )
Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.01m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 4' 7" ( 2.21m x 1.40m )
Dressing Room 4' 7" x 4' 1" ( 1.40m x 1.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.